What do Avon, Co-Op, Poundland, Tesco and One Stop all have in common? My balloons!
Whether your occasion is a family affair, or you are hosting a corporate launch or event, balloons will create a party atmosphere and bring your event to life! Balloons make great gifts too, with traditional balloon bouquets and characters to choose from.
The options are endless – if you have something in mind, or even just a theme, I can create something to complement it! The gallery below will give you an idea of some of the options available, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. Even if you have no idea of what you want, get in touch here and we can discuss some ideas!
Unusual and unique balloon gifts
I am delighted to offer photo foil balloons – simply provide the photo and message, and I will print it directly onto a 23″ foil balloon! (Please note there are restrictions on using photos which may cause offence, are indecent etc.). These cost £15 each.
Alternatively, foil balloons personalised with glitter writing can convey your message.
Balloon models make unique and memorable gifts! These can be personalised either to make an announcement (e.g., at a baby shower to reveal the baby’s gender), or to reflect some of the likes or characteristics of the recipient!! Prices start from £20.
Decorating your event with balloons
When thinking about balloon decor for an event, consider the following;
- Is there a theme to the event, e.g., colour, character, special milestone birthday etc?
- Do you have a budget? Remember there may also be a delivery and set up charge.
- How big is the room you would like decorated? Do you want decor on the tables, floor standing, on the walls or hanging from the ceiling? Be aware of fire exits, smoke sensors and sprinklers that mustn’t be obstructed.
- Would you like traditional decor or something a little more quirky? Balloon models can be made to go on the dance floor or at each end of an arch at the entrance to your event.
- Find out in advance how early the venue can be accessed – balloon decor can be time consuming to install! Provide your decorator with a contact name and number for the venue.
If you are planning a balloon release, please read the Code of Conduct for Balloon Releases first and follow the instructions given. These are industry guidelines which have been created to ensure safety and minimal environmental impact.
Please scroll through the gallery below to see a selection of my work!