Regardless of whether you are new to the fun and exciting balloon industry or have some experience but still want to learn more, there is no better alternative than hands-on training. As an approved NABAS instructor I will take you through a range of techniques, designs and handy tips to help you learn the basics or develop existing skills to ensure you are working efficiently and profitably!
Course details: NABAS Level One
This is an excellent hands-on day packed with a huge amount of important information and vital skills that you will need if you want to create professional looking balloon decor and operate using safe working practises. Class numbers are deliberately kept small to ensure that all students benefit from a high level of attention and assistance during the day.
The topics covered include;
- Introduction to gases and associated equipment
- Introduction to a wide range of balloons and their properties
- Learning fundamental skills that, once mastered, will underpin many classic decor pieces
- Working safely, including health and safety, insurance and risk assessments
- How to price your work correctly and confidently
- How to market your work effectively
- You will also receive a course manual and a certificate of completion.
This full day course costs £250 and includes all materials, course manual and completion certificate.
Current 2021 dates: 17th January, 21st February, 21st March.
Training location: Jubilee Hall, Lower Street, Salhouse, Norwich, NR13 6RH.